Last June 16, 2022, Exist Software Labs, Inc. in partnership with YugabyteDB and DAON, held an online panel discussion entitled, “Fast Track: Digital Banking Trends in the Post-Pandemic Era”. The discussion talked mainly about the bank’s digitalization, digital security, & the preparedness of Philippine banking and financial industry technical infrastructure in scaling and technology flexibility to match the digital innovations.
Michael Lim, President & CEO of Exist welcomed the attendees of the discussion and provided them an overview of the objectives, the topics to be covered, and industry updates.
- Post-Pandemic Digital Banking Innovations
- What are the new innovations that the public can expect from Digital Banking?
- A lot of consumers shifted from traditional to digital Banking but here in the Philippines, a big part of the population is still unbanked. How do you plan to reach the unbanked & underbanked?
- Readiness of Philippine Financial Infrastructure
- Are Philippine Banks’ infrastructures scalable and flexible enough to match their digital innovations?
- Security in Digital Financial Platforms
- During the pandemic era a rise in Digital Fraudsters, Hackers, and Phishing was observed, how does the BFSI sector address this concern?
Given that we have panelists that are industry leaders, participants of the event engaged to a great extent that made the discussion more interesting.