Experience the IT Challenge of a lifetime.
Exist Code Camp (ECC) is an intensive training program focused on deepening the industry skills of new software engineers. The program provides a one-to-one mentoring approach wherein a dedicated software engineer trainer is assigned to each trainee to facilitate training and provide guidance, support, and evaluation. ECC features action-packed training sessions, hands-on exercises, research works, and projects.
- To introduce cutting-edge technologies to CS/CoE/IT graduates and career shifters
- To expose fresh graduates to real and practical software development environment
- To spot talents who possess the skills and right attitude for success in the real IT world
- FREE training program equipped with necessary tools
- Privilege to learn from our top notch engineers
- Earn while you learn (with tax-free allowance)
- Exposure to the latest technological tools, methodologies and best practices
- Get to know how to be a team player
- Gain experience in actual software development environment and projects
- Develop good presentation and communication skills
- Opportunity to apply theories learned in school and in camp