Staying updated in innovations and technology makes the financial institutions stay on top. Exist Software Labs, Inc. will be hosting an event about digital banking trends in the post-pandemic era that will surely help the banking & other financial institutions across our country in shaping a future-ready digitalization.
- Help the BFSI sector identify a clear roadmap for digital transformation.
- Give insights on the newest digital banking trends.
- Address infrastructure and security concerns in Online Financial Applications.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar is specifically designed for digital banking executives, decision makers, IT leaders, information security experts and business end users in the Banking and Financial Services sector in the Philippines.
This event will be held on June 16, 2022 at 2:00PM (PHT) via Airmeet Platform. We only have limited slots available so sign up as soon as possible. We also advise you to block your schedule on your calendar to make sure your attendance on the event.
2:00-2:05 – Welcome Remarks
2:05-2:25 – Post-Pandemic Digital Banking Innovations
- What are the new innovations that the public can expect from Digital Banking?
- A lot of consumers shifted from traditional to digital Banking but here in the Philippines, a big part of the population is still unbanked. How do you plan to reach the unbanked & underbanked?
2:25-2:35 – Q&A
2:35-2:55 – Readiness of Philippine Financial Infrastructure
- Are Philippine Banks’ infrastructures scalable and flexible enough to match their digital innovations?
2:55-3:05 – Q&A
3:05-3:25 – Security in Digital Financial Platforms
- During the pandemic era a rise in Digital Fraudsters, Hackers, and Phishing was observed, how does the BFSI sector address this concern?
3:25-3:35 – Q&A
3:35-3:40- Closing Remarks
3:40-3:45 – End of Discussion