Exist is a global consulting and technology solutions leader.
We work with enterprises to deliver tailored solutions, consulting, and full-cycle IT services. Our expertise spans technology solutions catering to a diverse range of verticals including Retail, Banking and Finance, Healthcare, and other industries.
We draw from our roots in technology, industry experience, and Open-Source development to deliver solutions rapidly and cost-efficiently.
Founded in 2001, we have grown to over 150 workforce and continues to grow, with offices in Manila and Cebu in the Philippines, and clients in Asia Pacific, Australia, and the US.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or any related IT course
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Proficient in Java with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Java Web and database development experience
- Has an eye for writing clean, readable and maintainable code
- At least 2 years of experience in Java software development
Key Technologies and Frameworks:
- Hibernate, JPA
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, CouchDB, Neo4J
- JBoss WildFly, Tomcat, Jetty, Undertow
- Gradle, Maven
- IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans
- git, SVN
For Big Data:
- Hadoop, Hortonworks HDP, Cloudera, Spark, NiFi, Kafka, HBase, Pentaho, MarkLogic, Tableau
- Develop and maintain high quality Java applications to meet project specifications
- Troubleshoot, debug and optimize applications with established processes
- Write unit and integration tests
- Work as part of a team using Agile Methodology