To ensure success, health informatics specialists should possess extensive experience in evaluating healthcare data and the ability to develop health information systems.
Skills /Experience Required:
- A Graduate of a health sciences course, healthcare administration, computer sciences, or a related field.
- A Master’s degree in health informatics preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a health informatics specialist.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages and EMR software/s is a big plus
- Has exposure and familiarity with healthcare systems, standards (ICD10, SNOMED, HL7, FHIR, C-Takes etc.)
- Exceptional knowledge of health information system design and database management.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in healthcare information management.
- Superb analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.