EXIST SOFTWARE LABS is looking for a Sales Lead Generation Specialist to join our Sales/Marketing team. Our Sales department is responsible for revenue and lead/opportunity generation for the firm. The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support their Outside Sales Executive counterparts. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including cold calling, email blasts, inbound marketing leads, working prospect lists, discovery and individual research (LinkedIn, etc). As part of the Lead Generation role, the individual will be an active participant in the development of new data and cleansing of existing CRM data to assist with the prospecting efforts.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect and create leads to identify appropriate clients within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects’ pain points.
- Appointment generation for Sales Managers and Executive team.
- Assist with CRM database management (Salesforce.com).
- Work with Sales and Project Management to assist with quoting / prospecting/follow-up.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials (both on and offline).
- Assist with strategy, creation, and implementation of current/future marketing campaigns
- Assist in the distribution and/or delivery of marketing materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Enter contact information into contact management systems (when necessary)
- Provide support to social media efforts
We love our sales team and appreciate the value they bring to the table. We look for sales professionals with prior experience and a proven track record. Specific requirements include:
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Two or more years telemarketing/phone sales experience (ideally prospecting/lead generation role)
- Experience using CRM/sales software preferred
- Basic knowledge of Information Technology services industry is a plus