This position will work with the Support Manager and team in organizing support tickets ( task, support, bugs), create reports, handle escalations, collaborate on what fix is needed, testing, validating and help with whatever is needed in order to deliver according to the indicated Service Level Agreement.
Skills /Experience Required:
- Graduate of any IT Related Course
- 1 to 3 years experience in the IT industry
- Technical background or understanding is a preference
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experienced in customer facing projects
- Experience in Logistics company/projects a preference.
- Shift schedule 8pm – 5am.
- Ensure that all inquiries, requests, and issues are attended to and solved promptly based on the indicated SLA and process flow
- Collaborating with the team to identify and fix (includes testing) the problem
- Be the point of contact when it comes to support related escalations
- Provide support as and where needed both internally and externally
- Responsible for managing and reporting all support related inquiries, requests, and issues
- Delegating work and assignments to team members which include himself
- Involved with the operational delivery, which includes UAT and PROD deployment
- Assist in the creation of the team KPIs as well as monitor and report on results
- Assist in onboarding all new members of the support team