This position will work with the Support Manager and team in organizing support tickets ( task, support, bugs), create reports, handle escalations, collaborate on what fix is needed, testing, validating and help with whatever is needed in order to deliver according to the indicated Service Level Agreement.
Skills /Experience Required:
- Graduate of any IT Related Course
- 3 to 5 years experience in the IT industry
- At least 1 year experience in managing a Team
- Technical background or understanding is a preference
- Proven people management and leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven analytical skills in investigating, analyzing and resolving problems
- Previous experienced in customer facing projects
- Experience in Logistics company/projects a preference.
- Shift schedule 8pm – 5am.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Technical Services Support Team
- Ensure that all inquiries, requests, and issues are attended and solve promptly base on the indicated SLA and process flow
- Provide direct supervision to the support team and support where needed both internally and externally
- Be the point of contact when it comes to support related escalations
- Responsible for managing and reporting all support related inquiries, requests, and issues
- Delegating work and assignments to team members which include himself
- Involved with the operational delivery, which includes UAT and PROD deployment
- Assist in the creation of the team KPIs as well as monitor and report on results
- Implement any necessary preventive measures to reduce customer faults and issues